Support by Giving
You can give a donation to Josiah Venture using the giving form below. If you would like to split one gift across multiple projects you can choose the first designation and then click "Add Another Designation" to add further splits. This will allow you to have one transaction for many projects.
JV Kids Camp 2021
This year’s JV Kids camp will take place at H2O in Poland August 16-22. It will be a particularly special camp for the kids, because they haven’t seen each other in 2 years, due to Covid-19! While travel regulations may still change, we have the green light so far to move forward with in-person camp plans. We are excited to welcome 56 kids to camp this summer!
From last year’s funds, we are able to cover all of this year’s JVK staff’s costs. This year, we are looking for funds for each JV Kids’ camp costs and for specific camp supplies. Thank you for partnering with us and investing in the next generation of young leaders...the JV Kids!
The total of all needs is $13,600.
JV Kids attending this year:
- Rumbold family (3) - Jaylin, Gage, Shaylee
- Shepperson family (2) - Sam, Hampton
- Paul-Faina family (1) - Johnny
- Werdebaugh family (4) - Zack, Nathan, Corban, Alisha
- Cheshire family (2) - Fin, Joel
- Hartman family (3) - Caden, Asher, Hayes
- Molvar family (4) - Liam, Esther, Colin, Jenson
- Miller family (4) - Myah, Vivi, Tanash, Roman
- Wick family (4) - Tahlia, Mikaela, Karsten, Braden
- Bozon family (3) - Lia, Toby, Julie
- Patty family (1) - Luke
- Eifling family (2) - David, Natalie
- Yorman family (2) - Caleb, Benaiah
- Wynn family (2) - Caleb, Elizabeth
- Hillman family (3) - Isabelle, Noah, Samuel
- English family (2) - Michaela, Sammy
- Mormance family (3) - Eliana, Maia, Alex
- Kaspar family (2) - Adam, Becky
- Trenckmann family (1) - Caleb
- Stevens family (1) - Kinsley
- B&K Williams family (2) - Marissa, Dyln
- Bordner family (3) - Liam, Ella, Teylor
- Chmiel family (1) - Kristina
- P&M Williams family (1) - Mae